Class dates: 4/14,15,16
Class code: Z5A
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION PRIOR TO REGISTERING
- To Graduate: Students must attend all portions of the classroom and
on-cycle sessions. Students must also successfully pass a written exam
at the end of the classroom sessions, and, a riding evaluation at the
end of the course.
- To Receive your License: Students who successfully complete our course will be exempt from the Registry of Motor Vehicles' road test that is required to receive your motorcycle license or endorsement. In order to be exempt, the student must bring their learner's permit to the first class session. If you do not bring your learner's permit to the first class session, the Registry of Motor Vehicles will not allow us to issue your Certificate!
- The Basic Rider Course involves the risk of personal
injury. Students unable to maintain the pace of the course or who pose
a hazard to themselves or others may be dismissed from the course by the
instructors and will not be subject to a refund.
- Students registering for the Basic Rider Course should be
able to ride and balance a bicycle.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be made to students with less
than 10 days notice prior to the start of a course. All cancellations
that are more than 10 days prior to the course will be charged $25.00.
In order to receive a refund, a refund request must be sent in writing
(US Mail, e-mail or fax) to the site coordinator. No refunds will be
made to students who are late to class, dismissed, voluntarily leave, do
not pass the written or riding evaluation, have previously rescheduled
or miss a segment of either course.
- Reschedule Policy: Students may reschedule to another class once
within the calendar year on a space available basis. All such reschedule
requests must be in writing (US Mail, e-mail or fax) and received by the
site coordinator at least 48 hours before the class and will be subject
to a non-refundable $25.00 charge. Any reschedule within 48 hours of the
class will be charged a $100.00 reschedule fee. No refunds will be made
to students who are late to class, dismissed, voluntarily leave, do not
pass the written or riding evaluation have previously rescheduled or
miss a segment of either course.
- Students may retake the knowledge test and/or the riding skill
evaluation only once for any one class. Students who must return to the
training site for their second test and/or evaluation must do so within
14 days of the class completion date on a space-available basis. All
such retakes will be subject to a nonrefundable $25.00 charge.
- Students under 18 who want to use a Certificate to obtain a
motorcycle endorsement or license must also have a driver education
certificate issued by the Registrar and have held their motorcycle
learner's permit for six months prior to the application for the
endorsement or license.